RESPAIN provides you quick and long lasting relief from muscle pain, back pain, joint pain, inflammation, sprain, myositis, fibrositis and sciatica. It works great for chronic neck aches and lower back pains as well.
- Helps to relieve body pain.
- Helps to reduce swelling.
- Increases blood circulation.
- Eases muscle cramps.
- Helps in reducing pain associated with arthritis.
POWERFUL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Mahanaryana oil It is Classical preparation used in ayurvedic treatment of arthritis, paralysis, relieve emaciation , Tendon tear , fractures & many more
Mahavishgarbh oil is medicated herbal oil which is used for local application on painful joints, inflammations, muscular pain etc. The base oil is Sesame oil.
Gandh Parsani oil contains 85-99% of methyl salicylate that acts as a topical analgesic, it helps to relieve muscular-skeletal pain
Withania somnifera may act as a pain reliever, preventing pain signals from traveling along the central nervous system. It may also have some anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic agent and was found useful in clinical cases of Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis
Pluchea lanceolata Its decoction is given for rheumatic conditions, muscular pains, edema, and fever and also applied externally as massage oil.
Boerhavia diffusa It has Vata balancing and Mutral (diuretic) properties which gives relief from the symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis like pain and swelling in the joints.
Calotropic procera Calotropis leaf oil provides immense relief in curing chronic muscular pains owing to its analgesic properties.
Menthol Topically applied menthol gels result in a cooling sensation and are reported to act as a counterirritant to reduce the sensation of pain.
Camphora Camphor oil is a common ingredient in pain relief medications, including topical analgesics. It may help treat muscle aches and pains, while stimulating circulation, by interacting with receptors on the sensory nerves. Camphor oil can also help reduce chronic muscle and joint pain over longer periods
Gaultheria oil It relieves Joint Pain, Back Pain, Bone Pain, Muscle Pain, Knee Pain, Blood Clotting, Rheumatic Pain, Arthritis, Spontilices, and all Other Muscular Pains.
Shallaki Shallaki helps to pacify Vata and reduces the pain associated with swelling.
Curcumin blocks inflammatory cytokines and enzymes, including cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), the target of the pain reliever celecoxib (Celebrex).
Til oil It not only reduces the swelling in and around the joints, but also provides relief from pain and discomfort, strengthening the bones all along. Not only this, the presence of zinc together with copper, in this oil allows the sesame oil to stimulate blood circulation around the affected area.
- Get quick & long lasting pain relief with RESPAIN Instant Pain Relief Rollon & spray
- Suitable for Muscle Pain, Back Pain, Joint Pain, Knee Pain, Ankle Pain, Sprains, Spasms & Cramps
- 100% Ayurvedic formula – Contains Eucalyptus Oil, Wintergreen Oil, Turpentine Oil & Mint Extract
- Useful for injuries or pain due to Sports activities, Fitness or Gym Workouts & Daily household activities
- Small convenient packaging makes it easy to carry everywhere you go
HOW TO USE
- Pour 8-10 drops of the product into your palm and massage gently into the region where the pain is centered
- Apply two times a day